FREE ---50 amp electrical parts - FREE ALL TAKEN AWAY.

We went back to a 30 amp rig and no longer need the following:

Aug 25, 9 PM...  Spoken for and GONE>>>>>>Hughes 50 amp Autoformer power booster.  It is about 8 years old and had relays replaced under warranty about 5 years back.  Saved us from brown out conditions many times.

Model RV220-50

FREE -----------------local pick up in Bryan, TX.  I will not ship due to weight.

Aug 25, 9 PM...  Spoken for and GONE>>>>>> One 30 amp to 50 amp dog-bone adapter

New, never used.  FREE-----------Local pick up in Bryan, TX

I WANT THESE OUT OF MY GARAGE.

I can send photos to your email or phone.  I cannot get the file sizes down for this site.

Ken

Edited by TXiceman

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

• TXiceman changed the title to FREE ---50 amp electrical parts - FREE
  • 1 month later...

No one wants to spend the time picking it up.  You should have seen the problems trying to give a working 12 year sold Samsung refrigerator away.   I just do not understand people.

The stuff is still sitting in the garage along with a Winegard G3 satellite antenna and a Dish 211Z receiver.

We had a 2013 HitchHiker Champagne that finally sold.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

29 minutes ago, TXiceman said:

No one wants to spend the time picking it up.  You should have seen the problems trying to give a working 12 year sold Samsung refrigerator away.   I just do not understand people.

The stuff is still sitting in the garage along with a Winegard G3 satellite antenna and a Dish 211Z receiver.

We had a 2013 HitchHiker Champagne that finally sold.

Ken

Put it on Market Place or Craigslist. Sell it for a cheap price or give it away. Between the two, it should be gone quick. 

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

40 minutes ago, rynosback said:

Put it on Market Place or Craigslist. Sell it for a cheap price or give it away. Between the two, it should be gone quick. 

Already tried that....I guess there are no serious RVers near Bryan, TX.

Ken

17 hours ago, TXiceman said:

Already tried that....I guess there are no serious RVers near Bryan, TX.

Ken

Way too hot now. Probably a different story come Fall and Winter. Looks,like a good bump worked well. 👍🏻

Edited by rynosback

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

• TXiceman changed the title to FREE ---50 amp electrical parts - FREE ALL TAKEN AWAY.
  • 4 weeks later...