Where to park RV permanently?

We have had our 2006 Coachman travel trailer for many years and have enjoyed many family adventures. Now our kids are older and we would like to keep our travel trailer more stationary. We would love to be able to permanently park close to a beach or lake in NJ, NY, or PA (preferably the Jerseys shore). That would allow us to get away for the weekends and also move the camper from our driveway. However, many of the campgrounds we are contacting have annual memberships from April-October then we would have to remove our camper from the campground site. Are there any campgrounds/memberships that allow one to permanently park without moving it at the end of the season? Any suggestions?

I know of a few RV parks in PA, NY, and NJ that are either open year round or allow seasonal renters to leave their RV's on-site unoccupied during the time they're closed for the winter. None of them are near waterways suitable for swimming though.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

You can buy into an SKP Rainbow park or Co-Op and do what you want. I don't know about waterways.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire