Reduced Price: 2021 Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 24RKS

I am a meticulous owner and selling my TT and tow vehicle for medical reasons.  The TT is made in the Blue Mountains of OR.  It is a premium, true 4-season trailer made to last and built rugged for backroads travel and boondocking.  The enclosed and heated underbelly protects the tanks and plumbing from cold temperatures, even as low as single-digits for a day or two.  I purchased a custom-made skirt made from heavy-duty black vinyl for added temperature control and efficiency.  I also had two 170w solar panels, and a topper for the one slide-out installed.  In total, over $6,000 worth of add-ons and gear are included with this deal.  I can provide a complete list of the specs and gear to your email for serious inquiries.  This site did not allow me to post these details due to the size of the uploads (i.e. photos, specs, etc.).

I lived full-time in my TT as a single individual for 5 months in 2022 (August - December), and had planned to continue this lifestyle until I suffered a major medical event that derailed my plans and career.

MSRP was $54,384 when built in November of 2020.  My asking price is $42,595.

I'm located near Iowa City, IA and can travel to your location within 300 miles for delivery (i.e. Omaha, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Chicago, South Bend, Kansas City, etc.).

Also, I will be selling my tow vehicle.  A 2022 Silver Ford F250 XLT Super Duty 6.7L diesel with extended cab and a long bed (8 ft.) with cap topper and spray-in bed liner.  It has under 17,000 miles.  Asking price of $59,500 is based upon market value, not book value.

I look forward to hearing from you.  I'm sure you will be as pleased and impressed with this rig combo as I am saddened by having to let them go.

Blessings,

ddrischell

2021 24RKS (1).jpg

Sorry for your situation. I'm in Iowa too about 90 miles South and a little West of Iowa City. Good luck with your sale. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

I am a meticulous owner and selling my TT and tow vehicle for medical reasons.  The TT is made in the Blue Mountains of OR.  It is a premium, true 4-season trailer made to last and built rugged for backroads travel and boondocking.  The enclosed and heated underbelly protects the tanks and plumbing from cold temperatures, even as low as single-digits for a day or two.  I purchased a custom-made skirt made from heavy-duty black vinyl for added temperature control and efficiency.  I also had two 170w solar panels, and a topper for the one slide-out installed.  In total, over $6,000 worth of add-ons and gear are included with this deal.  I can provide a complete list of the specs and gear to your email for serious inquiries.  This site did not allow me to post these details due to the size of the uploads (i.e. photos, specs, etc.).

I lived full-time in my TT as a single individual for 5 months in 2022 (August - December), and had planned to continue this lifestyle until I suffered a major medical event that derailed my plans and career.

MSRP was $54,384 when built in November of 2020.  My asking price was $42,595 and has been reduced to $39,750.

I'm located near Iowa City, IA and can travel to your location within 300 miles for delivery (i.e. Omaha, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Chicago, South Bend, Kansas City, etc.).

Also, I will be selling my tow vehicle.  A 2022 Silver Ford F250 XLT Super Duty 6.7L diesel with extended cab and a long bed (8 ft.) with cap topper and spray-in bed liner.  It has under 17,000 miles.  Asking price of $59,500 is based upon market value, not book value.

I look forward to hearing from you.  I'm sure you will be as pleased and impressed with this rig combo as I am saddened by having to let them go.

Thank you for your interest and consideration,

ddrischell

2021 24RKS (1).jpg

If you haven't done so you might post this to a FB group that is dedicated to the sale of AF and ORV campers.........   https://www.facebook.com/groups/1992714080993698

If I didn't have my own issues with family medical problems I would be interested.  This is a very popular model!

Edited by duraduk

You may want to include the GVWR, the hitch weight, water and holding tank capacities, etc.

Edited by Tulecreeper

CA Dept of Fish & Wildlife (Ret)

US Navy (Ret)

2023 RAM 2500 Tradesman, 6.4L Hemi, 2x4, Reg cab, 8' bed, GVWR 10,000#, Cargo Cap 3913#, Tow Cap 15,540#

Thank you for the advice, duraduk and Tulecreeper.  I do have this posted on FB Marketplace, but not to a particular FB group.  I'll have to check it out.

Yes Tulecreeper, that is a good idea. This forum doesn't allow pics to be posted that I could figure out because they are too large.  I tried to attach the Specs page, but that was also too large even when I tried to pare it down.  I'll have to include some of the key specs in the listing.

ddrischell

47 minutes ago, ddrischell said:

This forum doesn't allow pics to be posted that I could figure out because they are too large. 

You can either edit them down in size or store them on one of the free photo storage sites such as Google Pictures and then you can just use a link via the other media tab to the lower right. 

2022-MS-24RKS-003.png

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Thank you for the advice, duraduk and Tulecreeper.  I do have this posted on FB Marketplace, but not to a particular FB group.  I'll have to check it out.

Yes Tulecreeper, that is a good idea. This forum doesn't allow pics to be posted that I could figure out because they are too large.  I tried to attach the Specs page, but that was also too large even when I tried to pare it down.  I'll have to include some of the key specs in the listing.

ddrischell

1 hour ago, Kirk W said:

You can either edit them down in size or store them on one of the free photo storage sites such as Google Pictures and then you can just use a link via the other media tab to the lower right. 

2022-MS-24RKS-003.png

Kirk, this sounds like a good idea, I'll give it a try.  Thank you!