Thetford Aqua magic VI

Well i have one now. Had to get one quick and all that was in stock. Our spring broke on our Sealand unit. Simple job to replace. Done it several times. When removing the old spring, when removing the screw to shaft heard a crack. Shaft came out with screw. Well that not replaceable. So off to only rv center here and all they have is this Thetford. Only problem installing was mounting bolts. Mine had four and new had 2. Well no bolt slot for this position. So got my Dremel tool out and made two slots. I thought about rotating flange but lots more work. The drain goes right to a 45 and no room for a coupling. It is a cheap plastic unit but we just didn't like idea of using park utilities while we waited on a replacement to come in. Seat not as comfortable. Some what taller so wife says. She is only 5'2. It does clean the bowl much better. Front pedal we love. No more lifting up for fill. It cost $209 plus taxes. Seat is basically just thetford part. 

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1