Atwood Water Heater?

Atwood 90073 XT Gas Water Heater - 6 Gallon

Maybe someone can give me some direction. I need a new water heater. This is a photo what mine looks like, but it is advertised as Gas only?

I would like to find something that looks like this but is a three way! Gas, Electric and radiator heated.

I have a 2000 Suncruser.

image.jpeg

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

3 hours ago, homelesshartshorns said:

I would like to find something that looks like this but is a three way! Gas, Electric and radiator heated.

What you are looking for is a "motor aid" water heater. Those have been around for a long time and Atwood did make what you want as we had one in our 1998 Cruise Master but doing a search, it seems that Dometic, who now owns what was Atwood RV Appliance manufacturing, no longer makes one. Suburban, now owned by Airxcel does still make a motor-aid model as I found one at RV Upgrades and also on Amazon, but both of them are 10 gallon models so would not fit without modification of the RV. While Suburban does make a water heater that is designed to fit where an Atwood was, it does not appear that it is available in a motor-aid version.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Thank you, Mr. Kirk, Motor-Aid Version helped me a lot! I could not figure what to search for.

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

If you don't have one now they will need to run hoses like are used for the vehicle heater to supply coolant from the radiator. It is handy to have hot water at lunch stops and such without waiting for the water heater to get hot. But it is also expensive to put in and makes the water heater more expensive. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI