PACCAR Seat Repair Videos

unimog1300

Didn't know if everyone has seen this website before. My seats are GRAMMER brand and I couldn't find much about them. They merged with Magna and formed GRA-MAG. They are OEM to PACCAR and were VERY good to me when I was looking for a factory original armrest for my drivers seat. The dealer I bought the truck from put a "close enough" replacement on as part of our purchase deal, and needless to say it wasn't close in my book. GRA-MAG got me the EXACT match to my seats for color and leather(?) grain. They made the seat originally and all they needed was my VIN and she told me she knew exactly what I needed.

Another really helpful thing they have is repair videos on the seats. I had the seats out and tried to remove the lower cushion on the drivers side and was getting nowhere. Found the website and they have a long list of repair videos. Found the video on how to remove the cushion and it was instant once they showed the hidden fasteners and how to make a tool to remove them. Easy-peasy.....

They also sell parts and the prices seem good to me.

https://gramag.com/

Edited by unimog1300

I watched a couple of those videos when I replaced the seat cushion foam in our truck.  It was very helpful.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net