Ford E 450 ABS

Sooooooo, all of a sudden my Ford E 450 V 10 Super Duty throws an ABS warning light hmmmmmmmm... Speedometer and Cruise all working perfect. My buddys expensive Snap On Analyzer points to the rear differential mounted speed sensor so it and pig tail are replaced......... Warning light still on despite the Snap on clear/reset plus leave battery cable off 2 hours grrrrrrrrr It doesn't show any other speed sensors as the problem  He keeps asking me over n over "Are you sure the speedometer is working right?" YES as well as cruise so plan is to ohm out the wiring from sensor up to ABS module and check the module. HOWEVER only after I get home do I notice (never happened before) THE ODOMETER READING STAYS LIT UP ALL THE TIME IGNITION ON OR OFF        Well Drats lol maybe its a cluster problem ???? Maybe an ABS module if its not any minor wiring problem, time will tell. I fear that odometer light always staying on like never before may have something to do with this 

John T   NOT a happy camper even if the slightest or any minor problem affects my RV grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

When we bought this MH the ABS light stayed on after we had it a few months. I spoke with my mechanic about the light staying on, he told me to use my high-pressure washer from the opposite side of the vehicle to blast the tone ring and back-side of wheels.

I accomplished that, let it sit a while for brakes to dry, then took it for a short drive. The ABS light then only came on at startup diagnostics and continued to operate normally to this day.

The light staying on sounds like a poor ground connection - somewhere. Did I mention I hate 12V problems?

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961