stuck microwave

If only builders would think of what will happen in a few years when things need to be worked on, but no . Their only consideration is getting something mounted so it looks good and doesn't fall out on the first trip. It's OK if it falls out on the second trip, because the rig is usually far enough away that they don't have to deal with it. Most people who build RV's don't ever live in one. 

I watched the video here on the Sharp Microwave, it's similar to the model I had installed. I didn't notice during the check out phase that the fan listed two speeds but the sound didn't change between the two button pushes. I was in South Florida by the time I realized and when I called the builder they said take the unit out and have it checked. I said no and planned to have it replaced on my next visit. That didn't happen and it still works at one speed only. I too have a vent to the outside, but it really doesn't look like it takes much of the steam out. I may now pull it down and see if my fan is installed incorrectly too. I do not get any air out of the front thankfully. Why would any company think an exhaust fan to your face is a good idea???? Maybe all the testers were short and it just blew over their heads...

Thanks for posting, replying and hopefully getting your issue fixed. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

• 1 month later...