Inverter/charger

Danandfreda

Sping, summer, early fall pretty much all the time unless there are poor solar production days. Panels are mounted flat in a 2s4p configuration. 3.5 kwh is average, 7.1 kwh was maxed production in a day.

Late fall, winter, early spring 2.5 -3.5kwh is average depending on the sun. In a year I might run the generator 12 times for 1 or 2 hours just to put a hold over charge in till the next day when solar can do it's thing. I'll set the incoming ac to 15a loadshare on the me-arc which will charge at 100a, so every hour the generator runs its charging at 100ah (20% soc boost). Max total hours on the eu2200i generator per year is 24hrs.

Worring about getting to full with lfp isn't a concern like with lead. We're going into our 5th winter season of long partial SOC (psoc) use before getting back to 100% with solar. 40 days is the longest run of psoc from a couple years ago. Right now we're on day 23 of psoc with 25% lowest and 95% highest, today it made it to 69% soc.  We use 175-250ah daily and this is making a couple pots of coffee every morning and using the microwave when ever is needed throughout the day, even if the SOC is at 25-30% besides all the other normal items of charging phone, tablets, laptop, watching tv plus we have a humidifier that runs 24/ 7 at 7ah.

The inverter has a 2ah idle draw.

2016 F350 DRW Supercab XLT 4x4 6.7 3:73LS 
2010 Carriage Cameo 34CK3   1,280 watt solar