Independent Mercedes Sprinter repair shop Tucson/Phoenix

crstrm

Can anyone recommend an independent repair shop in the Tucson/Phoenix/Mesa area for our Mercedes Benz Sprinter 3500?

I'm looking for a personal recommendation not just a Google search :)

We own a 2016 Leisure Travel Van, Serenity model, on a MB 3500 Sprinter chassis. We're looking to have a sway bar and new shocks installed. One recommendation was GroupOne Werks in Tucson but they do not do that kind of install.

Thanks,

Art

2016 Leisure Travel Van Serenity S24CB

I wish I could remember the name of the Mercedes dealer in Phoenix that did my 10K service. Lovely facility but not wonderful service. Here's what I said in my blog, 

"I’ve been Phoenix the last couple of days doing prep stuff and sleeping at service centers so as to be in time for morning appointments.

I had the ten thousand mile service done on my van. Yes, I have driven almost that many miles in just over a year. That service took half a day mostly because they couldn’t get their computer system to admit I bought a service package even though they were looking at the actual, physical paperwork for it."

Don't let them fill your DEF. That's a different department so they charged me a half hour's labor to pour the DEF into my tank. The warned me it could be as much as $$$ but they didn't say that would be the minimum charge. When I complained they did reduce it.

Good luck in your search.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van