Water Pump Location/2017 Starcraft Launch 24rls

Blubear

Hopefully someone can help me locate the Water Pump on my 2017 StarCraft Launch 2017.  I thought it would be close to the Water Heater, but I don't see it.  I'd like to try to winterize it myself this year.  I've called the manufacturer (and looked in the owners manual) but that was of no help.  Pictures too small and schematic is very confusing.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Cindy

Welcome to the Escapee forums! Glad to have you join us and we will do our best to help. I am not familiar with the RV that you have but in the RVs that I have owned the water pump has always been located very near to the fresh water tank. If you open a faucet to call for water you can probably hear it to at least get pointed in the right direction. You didn't say which model of Launch you have, but if it is one with an inside bed like the 17BH or 17BQ, the tank and pump are most likely under the bed. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

One method to locate it is have everything turned off (except water pump of course, with NO connection to outside water spickets) with all quiet and turn on a faucet and LISTEN .....

They are more likely located close to your fresh water tank outlet then a water heater. Try to determine (yeah I know its hard things are hidden and tucked away) the fresh water external inlet to locate the tank, then look under beds or under bath or kitchen cabinets or outside openings IT HAS TO BE SOMEWHERE LOL

There are all sorts of methods to winterize, but I'm not going into that here.

John T