Convert to weedburner

Slixter

I’m wanting to convert my single stack on 2012 VNL 780 to a weedburner. Wondering if anyone has any pics from doing the same or even a factory one. I’m curious about seeing how the fuel lines on the right side tank are routed and shielded from the exhaust. I know all the pros and cons of weedburners just want the space behind the cab for storage. 

My 2000 635 came w/ a factory weedburner that dumped under the frame. I turned it 180 & it now exits thru the fairing R side. You can use my SNO to get the factory part, but there's lots of cheaper solutions to be had. PM me if you want more info

You'd have to see the movie to understand..........

On 8/4/2020 at 7:46 AM, Slixter said:

I’m wanting to convert my single stack on 2012 VNL 780 to a weedburner. Wondering if anyone has any pics from doing the same or even a factory one. I’m curious about seeing how the fuel lines on the right side tank are routed and shielded from the exhaust. I know all the pros and cons of weedburners just want the space behind the cab for storage. 

I'll take some pictures this weekend if you would like to see them. but I made my weed burner. I used the original vertical bracket and make a pipe to bring the exhaust from the DPF on top of the rail to inside the rail Cut up a 15 deg and a 90 to make it. I'm no where my fuel tanks but there only 100 gallon tanks. I think it came out good and cheap

national rally 2021.jpg

5 minutes ago, iddy said:

I'll take some pictures this weekend if you would like to see them. but I made my weed burner. I used the original vertical bracket and make a pipe to bring the exhaust from the DPF on top of the rail to inside the rail Cut up a 15 deg and a 90 to make it. I'm no where my fuel tanks but there only 100 gallon tanks. I think it came out good and cheap

That’d be great. I’d like to see them. 

• 2 weeks later...