The ultimate Windows 10 information hub: Everything you need in one place

RV_

Bookmark this page! Awesome resource from my favorite tech writer Ed Bott.

Excerpt:

"Looking for technical information about Windows 10 releases, new features, known issues, troubleshooting, and tech support? Start here.

Being a Windows expert doesn't mean you have to memorize every shortcut and secret. You just have to know where to find those details when you need them.

That's the point of this page, where I've collected the links I regularly use to find information and download tools and utilities. These include essential information, troubleshooting tools, and download sites, as well as some of my most popular FAQ pages and tips.

ZDNet FAQs

How to install, reinstall, upgrade and activate Windows 10

Here's everything you need to know before you repair, reinstall, or upgrade Windows 10, including details about activation and product keys.

Windows 10 update: The complete guide for businesses of every size

If you've spent years mastering the ins and outs of Windows Update, prepare to do some unlearning. Windows 10, with its emphasis on "Windows as a service," rewrites almost all the rules of updates and upgrades. Here's what you need to know.

Here's how you can still get a free Windows 10 upgrade

Microsoft's much-hyped free upgrade offer for Windows 10 ended in 2016, and the extension officially expired at the end of 2017. But you can still get a free digital license using these instructions.

That is only a tiny bit of this article here: https://www.zdnet.com/article/free-how-to-help-windows-10-ed-botts-tech-support-troubleshooting-guide/?ftag=TRE-03-10aaa6b&bhid=&mid=12954240&cid=2180787277

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire