Grey Dump Valve on 2020 Solitude

I have a 373-fb 2020 Solitude. It has a bath and a half. So I have 2 black tanks and 2 grey. The lower bathroom and sink drain to tank 2. I am showing full on the indicator. I have tried to dump the water. I have a bad feeling that the valve is not opening and closing. It has what may be a flex cable from the handle to the valve. I would need to drop the bottom where the insulation is to get to the valve. I am not near the repair center so I will do this myself. Has anyone had this problem where the cable come loose from the valve?

I take it that you have a total of 4 dump valves(2 valves each at 2 different connections) and of them 1 does not appear to be opening? Are you sure that the problem is the valve and not just bad tank level indications? Those indicators have a long history of showing full even after emptying the thanks due to the poor design used. 

It is possible that one of the valves isn't opening even when the remote operator is pulled out as they have a cable that reaches back to the valve stem and those can fail for a number of reasons. While it may be that you have  "the plastic disc that was cut out when the bung was installed in the tank was left IN the tank", in all of my years I have heard tell of it from time to time but have never actually known anyone who experienced it. I would check the valve first, if you are sure that it really isn't emptying with bad indicators. 

Here is hoping that it is just the level indication!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Thanks for the responses. As far as the sensor, I have shut off all other valves and ran hot water down the sink and nothing is coming out the hose outside. So I think sensor is working - it is full.

The other comment about the blockage....forgot about that...have heard that comment before. In fact we had a draining problem in the upper bathroom and as mysterious as it was blocked - it was clear.

1 hour ago, kermitlong said:

So I think sensor is working - it is full.

You may not have a choice but to find a way to access the valve. If this is a problem with the cable system, the good part is that you should be able to open it manually once you gain access. Which tank is not draining? You don't use the RV with the black tank valves open, I hope?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI