2010 Roughneck Flame good but no heat...no fan in this one.

HELP

With reference to "electric" heat, I assume you're talking about a heat pump.  Once the outside temp gets in the low 40's F, heat pumps don't work so well.  There's not enough heat outside for them to transfer.

What kind of propane heater do you have that doesn't have a fan?

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

Looking at the specs on the Roughneck Trailer site, it would seem that you must mean the roof air conditioner for electric heat? Current models have heat strips so it may be true of yours, but I can't see how the propane furnace would be impacted by the same problem as the a/c since that uses 120V-ac electricity while the propane furnace is powered by 12V-dc power. It might help to know a bit more like what brand and model your roof a/c and furnace are. Also is there anything else that isn't working? Do your lights and appliances all seem to work properly? You really haven't given us much to base an analysis on. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I would think if you had a flame, you would have heat.  The only think they would both have in common would be the 12 volts to the thermostat IF they use a single thermostat for control.  If they each have their own thermostat, then I see nothing in common.

Edited by sundancer268

U.S. Navy GSMC(SW) (RETIRED) 1993-11-01, 26 years service with 23 years of that active and 3 years reserve.  Now retired after 20 years at local hospital in the maintenance department.

1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' DP W/6Spd Allison.  Road Master Sterling All terrain, Air Force One, towing new 2019 Jeep Cherokee Elite