Tentative ECR Schedule

SuiteSuccess

Here is the tentative ECR Schedule.  Subject to change as circumstances dictate.  When you get to the site just click on the link and you can download or print the schedule as it stands now.  I do want to remind folks of the Bingo Nite if they need to pick up a prize prior to the rally.  Also note the "Crazy Hat" nite for a little fun and hilarity.  Any children are welcome to participate also.

https://eastcoasthdtrally.com/2019-tentative-ecr-schedule/

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I did a search on ecr project and could not find the thread. I thought I saw it some where but I don't know where. I know there are parts needed. Can someone please post the ecr project if there is one. Also can a list of parts be posted. I know one of the parts is a plug.

Thank you for any input,
Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Al,

The project day will be a pedestal checker that gives a quick view with LEDs that the pedestal is wired correctly for RVs.  It will not tell limb voltages or total voltages like Steve’s previous project checker.  However, its advantage will be a good quick checker in a small package.  

Parts needed are a 50 amp plug like below.  They are about 15 bucks.  RandyA will have the other parts and a donation to him of ~$5 will help defray those costs.  Also if you have a good soldering iron, bring that.

5zhX1Dtl.jpg

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived