Social Security to increase in 2019

Kirk W

13 hours ago, beemergary said:

Co-pays--deductibles and when your deductible is met then there's out of pocket expences. Remember paying $4.00 to have my appendicts removed. No expense for wife to have our children. Checked in at 5:30 am back in april for open heart surgery and they wanted money. The good old days of GM and blue cross. The Golden Years are for the doctors and medical facilities.

We have no co-pays or deductibles.  What ever Medicare doesn't cover our BCBS supplemental does.  Now it is probably different than your BSBC because it is part of our retirement package through our former employer.  There are a huge number of different BCBS plans out there, don't assume what is true for you is true for everyone else.   

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Military retirees are getting 2.8% COLA in retiree pay as well as 2.8% SS COLA. Tricare For Life (TFL) becomes our medicare supplement with our own drug benefits and no more co-pays. We just pay the basic Medicare part B monthlies. TFL takes care of drug copays.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Hey RV, good to hear from you.  Not sure if I understand you on T4L.  Retired USMC, became ole geezer at 65 and changed to Medicare part A&B and T4L. Now 68

express scripts handles the pharmacy end.  co-pay used to be zero cost, but in FEB 2018 they started copay on most claims.  I now pay $7.00 per 90 day supply for each prescription. 

some contact info

Tricare for Life

Tricare4u.com. good info on site but hard to navigate by phone/human

Tricare Pharmacy

express-scripts.com/Tricare (make sure you put /Tricare)

1-877-363-1303 so far great help on phone, and good web site.  

So take care and continue to enjoy life.

Archived