Intercom

Jim Corey

9 hours ago, Jim Corey said:

Geez. All I want to do is be able to make a simple comment about what’s going on as we drive. Like, “did you see those hills,” or “that guy couldn’t merge on a bet,” or so forth. I’m following some of the suggestions. 

If there is one thing this forum is good at and that is taking a simple post and taking it in 100 different directions.  I'm probably as guilty as anyone else by responding to some negative comments.  

Jim, I'm not sure what type of headset would be available for you and your bride to communicate better over the engine noise.  I know there is probably something out there if you search online enough.  Of course one thing to keep in mind is some states may view a headset worn by a driver as illegal.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

9 hours ago, Jim Corey said:

Geez. All I want to do is be able to make a simple comment about what’s going on as we drive. Like, “did you see those hills,” or “that guy couldn’t merge on a bet,” or so forth. I’m following some of the suggestions. 

Deaden the noise . You'll be a lot more relaxed , both while driving and when you get there . You won't look or feel like some test pilot . And , some of what I'm seeing suggested might get you pulled over for a driver distraction citation . 

Your rig shouldn't be as loud as a jet fighter , forcing you to wear comm gear . 

Goes around , comes around .

Archived