Going to RV boot camp Feb 2019

Pewtress

Hi,

Lyle & Stephanie Pewtress, (SKP# 145130) we have been trailer camping most all of our marriage (43 years). I am close to retirement and we are going to buy a used Class A Motor home, to go full time RVing. We would like to talk to full time RVers and see your rig. We have many questions about inspection ( for purchasing and maintaining). We will be parked (24' camp trailer) at Escapees North Ranch RV Park January 31 to February 4, 2019.  

Thank You

Lyle and Stephanie

While we won't be there, we would be happy to respond to any and all questions that you may have or to discuss the various options that are available. Let me also invite you to check out our website at this link to see the story of our 12 years of fulltime RV living. I would also suggest that you check some of the links to be found in signatures of members who post here as many of us have websites or blogs that could prove to be helpful. If you do look at our websites it may give you ideas of things that you may want to do as well as things about RVs and RV living and it will probably also bring to mind questions that you may want to ask. 

I am sure that you will find the boot camp experience to be very helpful and those who staff it to be competent and helpful. You will have a pretty busy schedule while in boot camp but there is also a lot of fulltimers around who I'm sure will be happy to visit with you. 

Welcome to the Escapees RV Club and forums and also to the fulltime RV lifestyle!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 2 weeks later...

Archived