Paint stripping advice needed. Hand painted lettering.

mr. cob

Dave,

I'm sure you could take it over with you when you next visit "Hoss" and convince him that they would be much better off towing their Horse trailer with it than they are using his 3/4 ton he now uses.  Just a thought.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

4 minutes ago, Striper said:

Dave,

I'm sure you could take it over with you when you next visit "Hoss" and convince him that they would be much better off towing their Horse trailer with it than they are using his 3/4 ton he now uses.  Just a thought.

Joe

Howdy Joe,

Have we met?  I don't recognize the screen name or real name.  "Hoss" I assume is Mark, if so he is aware of my truck and has seen it a couple of times when I have attended NWB events.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

12 hours ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy Joe,

Have we met?  I don't recognize the screen name or real name.  "Hoss" I assume is Mark, if so he is aware of my truck and has seen it a couple of times when I have attended NWB events.

Dave

Hey Dave,

Yes, but it was way back at a NWB event when you were still driving your 1 ton.  Yes I did mean Mark and my post was meant to be "Tongue in Cheek".  That said, IF he were to buy your truck, he and Terry could step up to a Horse Trailer with Living Quarters and have a lot of fun safely.  Just sayin.  If I still had a 5th wheel, I would most likely have Semi Sane sitting in my shop right now.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

4 hours ago, dblr said:

I have used this site when looking for trucks, it might give you a larger audience.

https://horsetrailerworld.com/home/newhome.asp

Howdy dbir,

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

2 hours ago, Striper said:

Hey Dave,

Yes, but it was way back at a NWB event when you were still driving your 1 ton.  Yes I did mean Mark and my post was meant to be "Tongue in Cheek".  That said, IF he were to buy your truck, he and Terry could step up to a Horse Trailer with Living Quarters and have a lot of fun safely.  Just sayin.  If I still had a 5th wheel, I would most likely have Semi Sane sitting in my shop right now.

Joe

Howdy Joe,

Someone like Mark and Terry, with their love of horses really could use a truck like what I am selling, I am surprised they haven;t moved up to a larger horse trailer with living quarters.  Here's hoping our trails cross again.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

On 6/6/2018 at 8:22 AM, mr. cob said:

Howdy Joe,

Someone like Mark and Terry, with their love of horses really could use a truck like what I am selling, I am surprised they haven;t moved up to a larger horse trailer with living quarters.  Here's hoping our trails cross again.

Dave

Hey Dave,

Having had a late 70's long nose Pete with a Big Cam 400 backed up with a 13 speed, I have been following your threads with interest.  I do know how much fun your having and how much you will enjoy that rig once you have it the way you want it.  Travel safe and I'm sure our paths will cross again one day.  Perhaps in August if you are at the Party Mark is throwing.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

4 hours ago, Striper said:

Hey Dave,

Having had a late 70's long nose Pete with a Big Cam 400 backed up with a 13 speed, I have been following your threads with interest.  I do know how much fun your having and how much you will enjoy that rig once you have it the way you want it.  Travel safe and I'm sure our paths will cross again one day.  Perhaps in August if you are at the Party Mark is throwing.

Joe

Howdy Joe,

I got great news this morning, I recieved a text from the man who is building the deck barring unforeseen circumstances I should have the truck tomorrow, ready to load the Smart Car, hitch up the trailer and head to the WCR.  If I am in the area I want to attend the party at Hoss's home, if I do I'll bring the Pete.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

20 hours ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy Joe,

I got great news this morning, I recieved a text from the man who is building the deck barring unforeseen circumstances I should have the truck tomorrow, ready to load the Smart Car, hitch up the trailer and head to the WCR.  If I am in the area I want to attend the party at Hoss's home, if I do I'll bring the Pete.

Dave

Hey Dave,

That is AWESOME news.  Travel Safe and keep in touch.  Now I have to head out for work, maybe one of these days I'll get old enough to retire.😄

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Archived