Escapees online University

Kirk W

I was just browsing through the new website and came across the Online University pages. It got me to wondering about the opinions of those who have taken the courses there. The course offerings look quite helpful to a new RV owner but nothing beats an opinion of someone who has taken the courses. Anyone out there who has used the new resource? What did you think?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

It would seem that nobody in this crowd have yet used any of those corses? That surprises me as the growth of that section would indicate some popularity. Perhaps the action all comes from the X-scaper side of Escapees?

22 hours ago, FL-JOE said:

I looked through some of the topics, but at $79 a pop it seemed a little expensive.

That price is not for one course but for an entire curriculum. It is billed as a substitute for attending the RVer's Boot Camp and is much less money than doing that. I don't believe that you can sign up for just one course. It might be that someone should suggest that to management?

How Does It Work?

You can access RVOU anywhere you have an internet connection. With each registration, you get 90 days to explore all the content offered by our instructors. We separated each lesson into multiple sections, making it easy to start and stop lessons as needed. Have a question about something you learned? This is the beauty of RVOU- you can ask the instructor! As with most online universities, you have direct access to each instructor in our program. This comes in handy whether you’re new to the lifestyle and trying to learn the basics or a seasoned RVer trying to find out specific information.

You can access RVOU anywhere you have an internet connection. With each registration, you get 90 days to explore all the content offered by our instructors. We separated each lesson into multiple sections, making it easy to start and stop lessons as needed. Have a question about something you learned? This is the beauty of RVOU- you can ask the instructor! As with most online universities, you have direct access to each instructor in our program. This comes in handy whether you’re new to the lifestyle and trying to learn the basics or a seasoned RVer trying to find out specific information.

On 5/6/2018 at 10:16 PM, Dmitche4 said:

I read for $79 you get access for 90 days.  I don't know if you have to pay for courses once you register.

David

Yes, by paying the $79 you get access to all courses for 90 days. If you do not complete all the courses you have the option to pay another $79 for an additional 90 days.

Have a great day!

Sarah Cardona

Escapees RV Club

888-757-2582

Archived