This weekend Project

crazybanshee

Got both of my new side boxes mounted. Buyers 24"x24"x48". Generator all wired. Pump station for the two 50 gal racing fuel tanks. Going to add my water pump also for the two 55 gal water tanks to make transfer to the trailer easier.413302085.jpg413302086.jpg

2007 Volvo 780 Ultrashift Trailersaver Hitch
2017 Momentum 397th
3 Yamaha Banshees
2 Honda 400EX's
Polaris Outlaw 50

Polaris Outlaw 110 EFi                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2018 Polaris RZR S 1000 Stealth Black
2019 Polaris RZR S 1000 Titanium Matte Metal

2015 Polaris RZR S 900 VooDoo Blue

https://i.imgur.com/e0ajU8Pl.jpg

If you're adding water tanks to the truck for boon docking purposes, why not try and put a black/gray tank on there as well (something bigger than your black tank on the trailer) so you can macerate from the trailer to the truck.  This way you can just drive the truck to a dump station and it take a whole lot of less time than closing everything up, and hooking up, just to dump tanks!

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

14 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

If you're adding water tanks to the truck for boon docking purposes, why not try and put a black/gray tank on there as well (something bigger than your black tank on the trailer) so you can macerate from the trailer to the truck.  This way you can just drive the truck to a dump station and it take a whole lot of less time than closing everything up, and hooking up, just to dump tanks!

I have considered this as a future upgrade myself.  

Thanks for the idea Rocky. Our new trailer has two 45 gal black tanks but will have to see if there is any room left for an other tank under the bed.

2007 Volvo 780 Ultrashift Trailersaver Hitch
2017 Momentum 397th
3 Yamaha Banshees
2 Honda 400EX's
Polaris Outlaw 50

Polaris Outlaw 110 EFi                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2018 Polaris RZR S 1000 Stealth Black
2019 Polaris RZR S 1000 Titanium Matte Metal

2015 Polaris RZR S 900 VooDoo Blue

https://i.imgur.com/e0ajU8Pl.jpg

Archived