Unusual ATT data reporting

Last week I bought and activated my ZTE Mobley with unlimited data plan.  It is the only plan I have on AT&T (but I do have a non-linked DirecTV account).  Data has been working well, and I have been catching up on my streaming.  I was really curious to see what happened after 22GB was reached.  So I keep a frequent check on my data usage.

My new month started on March 9, of course, zero data used.  Then daily I used about 3GB, so every day data used increased.  Three days ago, in the morning, I was at 15G data used.  When I checked again in the evening I was surprised to see 0 GB used.  That evening I streamed again, and next morning it showed 0.1G data used.  Yesterday, it still showed 0.1G data used.  This morning, it showed 0G data used again.  This showed up on moth my mobile app and my home computer.

Both my Verizon and T-Mobile show data used all month, and the ATT account started out that way.  So is anyone else seeing the same zero data reporting on ATT?  Just curious...

== John

2015 Entegra Aspire 44B diesel pusher with 2017 GMC Acadia Denali toad
Web site, albums, blog and more here

24 minutes ago, John Laninga said:

Last week I bought and activated my ZTE Mobley with unlimited data plan.  It is the only plan I have on AT&T (but I do have a non-linked DirecTV account).  Data has been working well, and I have been catching up on my streaming.  I was really curious to see what happened after 22GB was reached.  So I keep a frequent check on my data usage.

My new month started on March 9, of course, zero data used.  Then daily I used about 3GB, so every day data used increased.  Three days ago, in the morning, I was at 15G data used.  When I checked again in the evening I was surprised to see 0 GB used.  That evening I streamed again, and next morning it showed 0.1G data used.  Yesterday, it still showed 0.1G data used.  This morning, it showed 0G data used again.  This showed up on moth my mobile app and my home computer.

Both my Verizon and T-Mobile show data used all month, and the ATT account started out that way.  So is anyone else seeing the same zero data reporting on ATT?  Just curious...

== John

John, yes I experienced the same type of thing using the Mobley. It recorded 0 several times and when it did record, it would reset, just like yours. Not really a bad thing, just interesting.

Dick

39 minutes ago, John Laninga said:

== John

Were you streaming any directv service?  It doesn't count toward your data usage, and I have gone well over 22 GB each month I have had mine with no difference in speeds.

Archived