More steps for volvo

Oldnavywife

RickW, very nice. Showed the photo to DW. She said uh-huh. Not sure if she's gonna nix the whole idea or not, but I'm not going to a 1 ton dually! Gotta stand my ground.

Oldnavywife: I'm RickW's wife and can attest that the distance between steps on this setup made a HUGE difference for me. Even with an injured knee, I feel secure and confident climbing in and out. Let your wife know that she can talk to me anytime if that would help.

That goes for you as well, castlewood57. In fact, there are a lot of women in the HDT community who drive and are willing and happy to share their experience with others. We hope to see you at the next rally!

I am RickW’s amazing wife from Wylie, TX. In 2009, we made our first trek to the HDT Rally in KS in an LGT. The next year we arrived in a 2004 Volvo 780 (465hp and 10sp Auto Shift). In 2017, we transitioned into an Entegra Anthem to suit our lifestyle. We have a home and travel as often as we can, mainly to Yellowstone and other National Parks with our cats and dog, Bailey Mae. 

Archived