Chart for daily/weekly/monthly Camp Fee Costs

http://www.roadtripsandcampfires.com/chart-daily-camp-fee-costs/

Last year I created some charts to help calculate the monthly budget on the road. Unless you are boondocking, fees can add up quickly and these charts show you how.

If someone wants to know how I got the charts to display in my WordPress theme, I had to crop them into several smaller charts. This involved giving each one its own heading. Then they were saved in the original spreadsheet format. Then, one chart at a time, I copied it by selecting those cells and hitting the Control-C to put it on the clipboard.

I then opened up Gimp 2 - it's a free graphics editing program. I selected new file which brings up a blank page and then I pasted it into that.

Then I selected the Image button in Gimp and clicked the Autocrop To Selection button.

Then I selected File - Export As and chose to export it as a png file.

Then I simply uploaded it and it worked great.

I figured I would answer anyone's questions right here and now in case you were wanting to do something similar (create and post a chart).

Christine

PS - I am "Walter" on the website - setting up a new site was a lot of headaches and somewhere along the line when asked for a name for something I told the tech to put in Walter (I did not know it was a nonrefundable identity name). LOL. I love Walter from Fringe.

I love Walter, too, but I was thinking Jeff Dunham's friend. A Fringe better is Walternate. He is not so panicked by his own choices.

RVBuddys Journal Our progress into full-timing.
Budd & Merrily ===-> SKP# 088936 Other Websites:---> Hub of all my blogs
Clifford - 2000 VNL64T770 :: DakotR - 1999 C40KS King of the Road :: $PRITE - 2013 Smart Passion w/cruise

Archived