Xscapers group?

I am a new member and will be attending the 2016 Escapade. I'm also interested in the Xscapers Convergence. We have already signed up for a W/E site. I'm unclear on the special Xscapers designator referenced in the Escapees magazine (pp. 15) though. Is there something special I need to do to obtain the designator or will it automatically come in the packet that's supposed to arrive 30 days before the Escapade?

Hi there,

The Xscaper's pdf will be posted on the Xscapers Facebook page and will also be emailed to all registered attendees several weeks before the event begins. It will also be available on the website prior to the event. Anyone with the "E" (electric/water) parking option designator may print it and display it beside their parking indicator to be parked with the Xscapers group. If you would like, send me a PM with your email address and we'll be happy to email it to you now. :)

Hugs and we'll see you in Vermont!

Molly & Bob

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Thank for the info. No need to send it now. I just wanted to be sure there was nothing I needed to do to get signed up. I've marked my calendar to check for the PDF two weeks before the Escapade.

Thank for the info. No need to send it now. I just wanted to be sure there was nothing I needed to do to get signed up. I've marked my calendar to check for the PDF two weeks before the Escapade.

Great to hear that you will be there with us! We are a bit too well travel to be an Xscaper but as I'll be helping with parking as you arrive, be sure to wave and we hope to meet you while we are there! :P

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

The Xscaper's pdf will be posted on the Xscapers Facebook page and will also be emailed to all registered attendees several weeks before the event begins. It will also be available on the website prior to the event. Anyone with the "E" (electric/water) parking option designator may print it and display it beside their parking indicator to be parked with the Xscapers group. If you would like, send me a PM with your email address and we'll be happy to email it to you now. :)

Hugs and we'll see you in Vermont!

Molly & Bob

I got the parking indicator via email. Now I have another question. The email says:

Xscapers parking area for Escapade attendees: Attendees registered for E (electric/water) campsites who wish to be parked together in the Xscapers gathering area may print the attached Xscapers pdf. and place it alongside their parking designator upon arrival to be parked with the Xscapers group.

Honey-wagon pump-out service at Escapade: If your parking option is currently E (electric/water) you may upgrade to E/P (electric/water with pump-out service) until July 14th. Please call Livingston, at 888-757-2582, to request an upgrade ($25.00) to the E/P pump-out section and receive a new parking designator before July 14. (You must be parked in in the E/P section for honey-wagon pump-out service.)

I think the note above says:

You need to be in the E section to be with the XScapers.

If you want a pump out, you need to be in the E/P section.

My question:

Can you be an E/P AND be in the XScapers area?

Great to hear that you will be there with us! We are a bit too well travel to be an Xscaper but as I'll be helping with parking as you arrive, be sure to wave and we hope to meet you while we are there! :P

We'll look for you in the parking area.

The Xscapers parking area at Escapade is located in the E (electric/water) parking option area. To be parked with the group, you must select and be parked in the E (electric/water) parking section. If you are signed up for E/P, you'll be parked in the sections that will receive a pump-out service from the honey wagon so you won't be with the Xscapers group. You can call registration to change from E/P to E, if you want to be parked with Xscapers.

Hope this helps!

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

My research tells me that there is no dump station. Check danidumps.com for one nearby if you need to dump prior to arrival

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Archived