Boot Camp only?

We are Bruce and Gloria. It will be Gloria posting :) This is my first post. We will be picking up our new Forester 3051 in 10 days. We just discovered this Escapee group! Seems very helpful. We are very interested in the Boot Camp in VT. We can't attend the entire week as I am still working. Is that allowed? I searched through the info and couldn't seem to find the answer to that question. Thanks in advance!

Gloria and Bruce

Forester 3051 (Pick up in 10 days!)

Hi Gloria & Bruce,

Welcome to the Escapees RV Club. It is the best club for serious RVers! Yes, you can just attend BootCamp. You will arrive on Thursday and depart Sunday morning. Just give a call to Escapade Registration, 888-757-2582 and inform them you only wish to attend BootCamp and they will take care of you.

Thanks,

Bob and Molly

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

• 3 weeks later...

In the same vein, if we attend boot camp I'll probably only have enough vacation to stay at the Escapade through Wednesday. Having never been, I'm curious whether people often stay for only part of the Escapade.

We are still RV shopping, but if the deal we are working on comes through we'd be taking delivery of our motorhome just in time to drive to Vermont.

2004 Fleetwood Southwind 37A

Retired and loving it!

www.milesandsmiles.us

event.png

Some folks like you have time limits and can't stay for the full Escapade, if you let the parking crew know you need to leave early they will make an effort to get you a spot that you can get out of without bothering others. I'd recommend staying for as long as you can, even if you can't do it all what you can get to will be worth the time.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

I have known of folks who leave early and there are always some who must do so. I agree with Stanley that it would be helpful if you let us know when you arrive that you will need to be able to get out early (I work security and help with parking) but the Boot Camp participants are parked in an area as a group due to the fact that they arrive early, even before the majority of us on staff. There are always some who attend Boot Camp and do not stay over for the Escapade and there are sometimes things that come up so that some folks must leave early.

I did refer your question to some other staff so we should have a better answer for you soon. :)

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

If you are registered only for Boot Camp, then you must depart Sunday morning. Staying in your campsite past Sunday morning does require an Escapade registration. After you register for Escapade, you can certainly depart at any time you wish.You can still register for Escapade on-line, if you wish.

Hope this helps!

Molly & Bob

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Archived