Info on registering a hdt in Wisconsin

qwcslvr1

I have a friend that would like to go the HDT route and is interested in more info for registering in Wisconsin. Been to HHR and didn't see many particulars there.

All feedback and advise would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Patrick

" Life should Not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,

WOW what a Ride ! "

I had no problems at all. Went to local DMV, told the lady that I had bought a Kenworth HDT and wanted to register as a motor home. (previously registered in SD private truck.) She pulled up the requirements on the computer screen, asked me if I had a bed, toilet, shore power, frig, I nodded my head yes (shore power wasn't exactly installed yet but plans for it where ^_^ ) Asked about a cooking appliance, she wasn't exactly sure a microwave was what they had in mind, but shrugged her shoulders, asked what I paid for it, calculated sales tax added in registration fee. Paid the lady and she handed me the plates. I headed for the door all less than half hour time, including wait. :)

Archived