Free PowerPoint add-in offers integration with Facebook and Twitter

RV_

A group of Microsoft developers created Social Share, an add-in that integrates Twitter and Facebook into PowerPoint. The possibilities for enterprise communication and social interaction are endless.

Excerpt:

"Once you install the Social Share add-in, you will be asked to log in to both Facebook and Twitter so PowerPoint can establish the proper connections (Figure A). The interesting part of this process is that the logins occur from within PowerPoint.

Social Share gives you several sharing options, including sharing a single slide, sharing a presentation as a slide show, and sharing a presentation as a video. With the add-in installed, a new level of social interaction is just a few clicks away.

I made a simple slide to test Social Share and was pleased with how easy it was to post a PowerPoint slide to Facebook and Twitter (Figure B). Now, I'm not much of slide maker so I don't know how often I will use Social Share, but it is nice to know it is there if you need it.

It's free and it works—that should be enough to satisfy most people."

The rest of the details including screen shots is here: http://www.techrepublic.com/article/free-powerpoint-add-in-offers-integration-with-facebook-and-twitter/?tag=nl.e101&s_cid=e101&ttag=e101&ftag=TRE684d531

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived