Has anyone out there owned a lil' Snoozy? Can you tell me about it?

GGsAdventure

I'm not sure if they are still in business & I do see on the site, in yellow "safety Recall Info" which concerns me. But the shell is (from what I'm reading) a most desireable material. I just wonder how long they have been making them, if they are still in business & would like to know from people who did buy one what your review is on one, how many times you've used it, any problems & an overall summary of a positive or negative experience or what to stay away from.

:0)

GG

They are still in business. Lil Snoozy ...

191 Sweetbay Road
Saint Matthews, SC 29135 -
Phone: (803) 655-5272
Our records show it was established in 2011 and incorporated in South Carolina. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $1 to 2.5 million and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4.

From Dunn & Bradstreet...................

• Founded 2011
  • icn2.png?v=81209295da153672e2f25a42a3851 Incorporated
  • icn3.png?v=81209295da153672e2f25a42a3851 Annual Revenue $150,000.00
  • icn4.png?v=81209295da153672e2f25a42a3851 Employee Count 2
  • icn5.png?v=81209295da153672e2f25a42a3851 Industries Retail - Campers (pickup Coaches) For Mounting On Trucks
Company Summary

Lil Snoozy Campers was founded in 2011. Lil Snoozy Campers specializes in Retail - Campers (pickup Coaches) For Mounting On Trucks. Lil Snoozy Campers has 2 employees and estimated revenues of $150,000.00.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

GG, I noticed the other day your list of fiberglass trailers did not include Escape. No relation to this site. You did have Oliver on the list. Oliver and Escape are considered two of the best. I love all the fiberglass trailers but for your proposed purpose (from your earlier post) II would look hard at those with some insulation. I think both Oliver and Escape have insulation and are highly reviewed but they tend to be heavier.

Dave and Lana Hasper

I forgot to mention that a somewhat unusual thing with the Lil Snoozy is that they do not come set up for propane and have no propane run appliances. That means you will need to have an electrical hookup. You could operate some things off batteries but there is not a lot of room for a battery bank and not much room for solar so any solar arrangement would be limited.

Another fiberglass in the no propane camp, I like this unit like all the fiberglasses, is the egg camper and is worth a look. http://eggcamper.com/

Dave and Lana Hasper

I'm not sure if they are still in business & I do see on the site, in yellow "safety Recall Info" which concerns me.

Did you read the recall information? It has to do with the deadbolt for the door, which would be a very easy item to replace if necessary. I certainly wouldn't be concerned about it.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

• 3 weeks later...

Archived