PayPal marketing robocall opt out.

RV_

Ok here is the revised user agreement and how to opt out:

"1.10(a) Contacting You. In order to contact you more efficiently, we may at times contact you using autodialed or prerecorded message calls or text messages at the telephone number(s) you have provided us. We may place such calls or texts to (i) provide notices regarding your Account or Account activity, (ii) investigate or prevent fraud, or (iii) collect a debt owed to us. You agree that we and our service providers may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded message calls and text messages to carry out the purposes we have identified above. We may share your phone number(s) with service providers with whom we contract to assist us in pursuing these interests, but will not share your phone number(s) with third parties for their own purposes without your consent. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply. We and our service providers will not use autodialed or prerecorded message calls or texts to contact you for marketing purposes at the telephone number(s) you designate unless we receive your prior express written consent.

1.10(B) Your Choices. You do not have to consent to receive autodialed or prerecorded message calls or texts in order to use and enjoy PayPal’s products and services. Where PayPal is required to obtain your consent for such communications, you may choose to revoke your consent by contacting customer support at 1-844-629-9108 and informing us of your preferences."

OK, I did it but had to spend ten minutes going in circles with their auto answer computer. I just kept saying representative until it gave up and forwarded me to a person, but only after a couple of minutes worth of instructions for fixing problems I'm not calling about. Once I finally got a person opting out of all robocalls and marketing calls took a few minutes.

If their phone robot-attendant is any indicator of what their robocalls will be like, it is worth any time it takes to opt out. I had my wife get on and opt out for her account too.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Simply go to the website and put your phone on the Do Not Call List. Then when PayPal robo calls you, file a complaint. You won't hear from them again. Chuck

58dd65872f8a7_ReducedRVandCar.jpg.cf7b626fb3b5b05ebc20cb05195193a2.jpg

Chuck and Susan      1999 Fleetwood Bounder 34            Triton V10 on Ford Chassis

Archived