Rebuild of Dash Air Manifold

SuiteSuccess

Ok, gonna confess from the start. Normally take pictures or diagram any disassembly but my pictures didn't take on iPad. I have the Haldex KN20619 dash valve manifold which I replaced with new using RandyA's instructions. Ordered Haldex RN31BF kit to rebuild my old valves. Got everything disassembled cleaned and got called away for awhile. When I got back to reassembly had a brass plunger and a heavy spring which I could not recall how to put back in the manifold correctly. Haldex does not have a schematic of the 20619 or a rebuild instruction sheet I can find online. Anyone done this rebuild before and might could help? Need to finish this weekend and Haldex not available until Monday.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl,

You've probably already thought of this, but look for witness marks in the assembly and the "extra" parts. Sometimes you get lucky......

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Thanks Rick. Yeah, tried that. I'm never lucky, but may have figured it out.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived