PA bonus

Retiredin1993

Please NOTE: I have not checked this out as I am no or have been a resident of PA.

I found this on another site.

NOTE;
If you are a honorable discharge veteran of the US armed forces or are still on active duty, the PA state office of military & veterans affairs, www.PA.gov , is offering a ONE TIME bonus payment of $75.00 USD for each documented month of service in Operation Desert Storm & Desert Shield.
You or the qualifying veteran must have a SW Asia Defense medal & orders/records to document the time in SW Asia for the periods of 08/02/1990 to 08/31/1991.
To repeat: this bonus/$ program is NOT for any state resident only PA veterans or service members who's legal(documented) resident status(home) was PA during the dates of Desert Storm/Desert Shield.
The max bonus cash payment is: $575.00 USD too. You can only apply once too. icon_wink.gif
There is no huge rush but it will END in 08/2015. Don't wait until the last minute. This is not a scam or a web rumor. Check with the PA veterans affairs office or your local veterans service center.
As noted, if you are still on active duty or in the reserves you can request the bonus too. It doesn't matter if you moved from PA or are not a current resident. Just as long as you had a residence or lived there in 1990/1991.

$575.00 is a nice little check for your military service. Look into it.
I was from PA & on active duty but didn't get a SW Asia Defense Medal or serve in combat.

95B10
PS; pass this bonus offer on to any PA Desert Storm or Desert Shield veterans too. Veterans should help other veterans.

Ron
US Army retired
2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH
2016 Ford F150 XLT

Archived