Branson May June July with COE at Table Rock Lake

trostberg

I would highly recommend volunteering with the Army Corp of Engineers brand new visitor center at Table Rock Lake in Branson. They have asked me to help get the word out for May June and July due to a couple not being able to make there scheduled time here.

The time commitment is typically 2 days a week and the couple is able to work together. A great benefit is being able to get discounts to the Branson shows and some even allow volunteers to see the show for free.

I am willing to answer any questions you might have. I will be leaving the end of April and have been here since Jan. Only very light cleaning. Mostly answering visitor questions. Here is the description and contact info

Visitor Center Volunteer
Constructed in 2012, Dewey Short Visitor Center receives more than 100,000 visitors each year and is located just minutes from the attractions in Branson, Missouri. Visitor Center Volunteers provide up to 3 days of service per week (singles will be scheduled for 4 days) and at least 2 months of service. Hours of service are 9 am - 5:30 pm. Volunteers answer questions and assist visitors, open and close the center, assist with daily cleaning and landscaping, and other duties as needed. Volunteers who wish to receive camping in return for services will be provided a campsite with water, electric and sewer hookups no more than 3 miles from the visitor center.

One position with a full-hookup campsite is available for May, June, and July 2015.

Please contact:

Leah Deeds

Table Rock Project Office
4600 State Highway 165
Branson, MO 65616

501-340-1933

leah.c.deeds2@usace.army.mil

Thanks!
Leah

A very impressive area and one that is on our list for "one day" also. We have visited the center and believe that it would be a good place to spend a summer. Fishing is really handy for those so inclined also. If you haven't experienced Branson, this would be a great way of doing so!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We volunteer at the State Park in Banson each year and have talked to many of the Volunteers at the COE center. They all seem to enjoy working there and have a good time.

There are MANY visitors in Branson. You really stay busy, but as Kirk said, it is a great town to visit (and eat :wub: ).

Traveling America in "God's Grace"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived