Yuma area paint shops

I've searched here and other sites, and will call a few shops mentioned on Monday when they open up. But thought I'd ask for more current updates if anyone has had recent paint work done in the Yuma area. (Not South of the Border, as the DW is not comfortable with doing so.)

I have a minor ding and slight rip of the fiberglass on the lower front corner (Dang post jumped at me!), and we want estimates for painting the darker shades of our paint a lighter color.

TIA, and best to all,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

There is a company called County RV that does all sorts if rv body work and paint. They are next dorr to the La Mesa RV parts and service facility. I don't have any experience with them other than getting a quote but seemed reasonable enough.

Bob

Bob & Karen Ritchie

Chase, BC when we are not RV'ing & chasing trains

'06 29.5 LKTG Hitch Hiker 2 LS

'07 GMC 2500HD Classic sb/srw

SKP# 96746

Smitty, there is also a shop on 32nd (north side) that does RV body work. I go past quite frequently but don't remember the name. It is behind sort of a new professional park. It may be Top of the Line RV and Auto Body 4388 E 30th Place. 928-726-6730 The net time I go past I'll check it out. County RV on Gila Ridge Rd. , that a previous mentioned is also a possibility, but they seen to have a long lead time. Of course with the snowbird season winding down this situation could shorten.

Archived