Connecting Apple TV to Tengointernet

Hi all, we are staying in a campground in SO Cal at the moment and I have a 1st generation Apple TV. I keep this one in the camper as it's an actual hard drive and saved movies, etc on it. Anyway, I'd like to connect to the WIFI service here but can not because the Apple TV has no web browser to go in and accept terms etc.

So here is what I'm thinking, would it work to connect my I-Phone to the Tengointernet (already done) them turn on WIFI. I could then connect my Apple TV to my phone and I'm in business. Anyone see a problem with that? I just don't want to blow my data out of the water because we are moving to a State Beach next week and need that for work!

Thanks,

Randy Charrette

2014 Kodiak 240BHSL

www.pedaladventures.com (our travels)

www.axelproject.com (our non-profit)

I can turn my phone into a wifi hotspot, however, when I do that I am using my data plan. I suspect your iphone will be similar. In other words, the phones will not act as routers or bridges which is what you are wanting. If someone comes up with a way to do what you describe I too will be interested in learning how.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

Hi all, we are staying in a campground in SO Cal at the moment and I have a 1st generation Apple TV . . . would it work to connect my I-Phone to the Tengointernet (already done) them turn on WIFI.

If you can pull in at least a decent 3G signal, then it should be hunky dory. My 1st gen ATV would stream on a good 3G signal.

SKP #79313 / Full-Timing / 2001 National RV Sea View / 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

Archived