D12 hose.. what is this one for?

PEIFamily

When unburying my engine from the snow the other day, my hand touched this hose and it broke off the engine. I am guessing it was either broken already or frozen as it snapped very easily as I was wiping soft snow off it.

This is a picture grabbed from Google as mine is still caked in snow.

post-31294-0-19794100-1424574381_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Well, If the hose (and cold didn't play any part in that - LOL) then you may want to replace it with some fresh tubing.

Personally, I carry a dozen of so fittings, splices, tee's 90's in various threads and straight slices, 1/4 and 1/2" and some tubing 1/4 and 1/2" just for ??? in case.

Well, If the hose (and cold didn't play any part in that - LOL) then you may want to replace it with some fresh tubing.

Personally, I carry a dozen of so fittings, splices, tee's 90's in various threads and straight slices, 1/4 and 1/2" and some tubing 1/4 and 1/2" just for ??? in case.

Yep, have a few, got to build up my collection though. Your right, I will trace and replace.

See if it traces to the governor...when you find the eng :blink:

Hoping by next summer.. LOL.. I was at the campground yesterday and I was able to walk right up onto a few roofs.

LOL - Bill R - I figured he found the engine so he could take the picture.

Nope, that was a google picture as mine is still packed lol

Archived