Hayes Brake Controller Air Line Connection

QLStar

I have been on the HDT resource site and am still a little confused. I have a 2007 VNL670, I have reviewed the photos for the MAX brake controller plumbing and am a little confused. I have a gray 3/8 line in the cab near the steering wheel release. I looked to me that is the line that Bill B connected to. Will this line give me the use of the Johnson Bar as well? I would really like to have that feature if possible. Just want to make sure I am putting this in the right line. Thanks for the help.

Quentin

2007 Volvo VNL 670, Cummins ISX 450. Auto, APU. "PoTater"

2013 Landmark San Antonio, 41'

idahopotater@gmail.com

Sorry QL - I just saw the post. And the PM - yes it will give you both which is why I went there. I had the MaxBrake, but that place actually gets both the normal front, rear, trailer. It comes into the stop lamp switch, so any of the 3

Thank you Bill. I really appreciate the info. Moving forward on the project. Hope to finish the bed this week. Excited about giving PoTater her maiden voyage.

idahopotater@gmail.com

Thank you Bill. I really appreciate the info. Moving forward on the project. Hope to finish the bed this week. Excited about giving PoTater her maiden voyage.

Well Bill the gray line only is for the Johnson Bar on my truck. It looks like I am going to have to try another line just not sure which one. We both have the same year of truck only mine is a 670. Not sure where to go from here. I have a red line an orange line, yellow line, and a green line that go to the manifold inside the cab. That are my choices.

idahopotater@gmail.com

Thanks for all the input. All hooked up and every functions as expected. Finished wiring the Jackalopee and connected it to the trailer and everything is working correctly. Installing the deck floor this weekend and the hitch. Almost ready to give it the first run with 5er in tow. Can hardly wait.

idahopotater@gmail.com

• 2 months later...

Archived