smart car ramps?

PEIFamily

UPDATE:

Called Discountramps on Monday, spoke to a very friendly lady named Jeanette, she talked to the shipping supervisor and he confirmed that the wrong ramps were put into the wrong box. They then went and opened another bunch to double check to see if it was just a fluke. Seems to have been my bad luck that day lol.

She started checking on quotes for me to have it shipped directly to me in Canada and was going to call me the next day. After discussing with wifey, we decided that we may as well make it easy on them and head back to the border (5hr drive) to do the exchange at the original place, gives us a chance to stop at the customs & immigration again and discuss a few more questions regarding our paperwork renewals. (This past trip, we realized all our paperwork and passports were expiring this summer - We thought it was NEXT year - how time flies lol), Having an American wife living in Canada, and kids with dual citizenship's adds up to a lot of paperwork at times.

So I called Jeanette back, she sent me a return label for the other one and said she will have the new ramps delivered before next weekend for us. She is also crediting me the $25 fee I had to pay with Kinek (ship to border location) to pick up the ramps.

Discount Ramps fixed this up quick and has a very good CS rep. :)

2006 Volvo 670 singled long

2011 Heartland Sundance 3300CK

2006 Smart passion

2001 F350 DRW CREWCAB

Glad you're getting it worked out.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived