Someone will get a great deal

ts1k0ra

When we bought our Allegro Bus, we traded our '06 Volvo 670 as part of the deal. We were told that there was a buyer for it waiting to scoop it up. Well, somewhere it all fell apart. The rig now sits at La Mesa RV in Albuquerque looking for a new owner. My feeing is that they will deal well on this to get it off the lot. If anyone has questions about the rig, you can PM me and I'll be glad to give you the history of it.

Here's some basic info about it: Volvo 670, 2006, Volvo D12, 465 HP, EF 13 spd, 674566 miles, 24.5" Aluminum/steel inner wheels with brand new Goodyear tires all around (less than 500 miles), AM/FM/CD radio, Double Bunk, Cobra 29 NW LTD CB Radio, custom bed (built by Larry Herrin, Kilgore, TX) with 4 dry / 1 wet storage cabinets, 8K lb. Smittybilt Winch, DiscountRamps Drop Deck Ramp for loading Smart Car, Air Ride Frame / Cab / Seats for a very comfortable ride, TruControl Trailer Brake Controller, TrailerSaver Air Ride Hitch, 2 x 150 gal fuel tanks.

Good Luck,

Tim

Tim & Roseann Sikora
'07 Allegro Bus 42QDP, '13 Smart Passion
"We Were Given This World To Protect & Enjoy"

Tim\Roseann;

Just curious as to why you went to a DP?

I try to ask all that leave the "dark side". I know our time will come too, we will be going to a DP also..

Curt

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

Tim\Roseann;

Just curious as to why you went to a DP?

I try to ask all that leave the "dark side". I know our time will come too, we will be going to a DP also..

Curt

We are planning for the future and this deal came along that we couldn't pass up. The Allegro Bus was on our radar for a while. This one only had 22,100 miles at 7 yrs old. Everything was right all the way around. This should be good for quite a while. Anyway DW needed something really special for our 50th anniversary. Tim & Roseann

Tim & Roseann Sikora
'07 Allegro Bus 42QDP, '13 Smart Passion
"We Were Given This World To Protect & Enjoy"

Tim / Roseann;

Good for you! Does sound like a good deal, and the miles were "right"!

See you on the DP forum in the future.

Curt

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

• 1 month later...

Archived