Hung Out To Dry!

Thank you for sharing your experiences.  I live in the Inland Empire and am a contractor, affected by this new or perhaps better said, current economy/lifestyle.  I wish I was closer to being able to vacate this situation and fulltime.  I'm mentally ready.  But some financial steps still need to be completed.  Hanging on in Cali but not liking it.

While I'm sure your experiences are frustrating, they do provide some perspective for others like me that are on your same path, but not yet at the same place you are.

I have had good experiences staying at Valencia Travel Village, it is a nice place, still hot, but used for workers at a power plant near there.

Steer clear of Ventura RV Resort in Ventura on the 101.  Lots of homeless crime there.  If you want to go a bit further north, we have also enjoyed Flying Flags RV Park in Buellton.  Just outside of Lompoc and Solvang.  Was nicely maintained and we frequented, but a # of years ago.  Not sure what their Covid response is though.

Marcel

On 6/29/2020 at 5:39 PM, aztex said:

I came to CA to get out of AZ heat and start a full time adventure.

Since you're from Arizona don't you know you could have gotten out of the heat there?  Flagstaff, Williams, Payson, Show Low, Pinetop

Why are you staying in California?  At least move to a better area than San Diego or Los Angeles.  Pick a small town in beautiful countryside surroundings.  They're out there... even in California.

Move on......

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel