Satellite Television Extension and Localism Act Reauthorization (STELAR) Act

SKP099512

I have never has DirecTv DNS in the 3 years I have been with them. I am a full timer and move a lot. I just call them, give them my location and have my locals changed. Sometimes it’s easy, sometimes it takes some explaining to the CSR that I am in a motorhome. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

6 minutes ago, Twotoes said:

I have never has DirecTv DNS in the 3 years I have been with them. I am a full timer and move a lot. I just call them, give them my location and have my locals changed. Sometimes it’s easy, sometimes it takes some explaining to the CSR that I am in a motorhome. 

Apples and oranges. The OP is talking about DNS (either from LA or New York, usually) and you're talking about getting the locals for where you are.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

9 minutes ago, Twotoes said:

We have DNS but our friends do not. The last three times they have tried to change locals they have been denied. They have just given up. We are currently in a place that does not get local networks, can get a couple secondary channels that just carry reruns from the 70s, so DNS really comes in handy. WiFi also sucks so can't stream.

Bob & Jo
Full-timing since 09/10/2009 - SKP 99512
2015 Lifestyle LS38RS

2010 Ford F-350
Our blog: http://bobandjotravelblog.blogspot.com/
Our travel photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobandjotravel/sets/