Best Place to Purchase an Awning??

Our large 22' awning got damaged during a wind storm and we are going to replace it ourselves. Was wondering if anybody has bought one recently and if so where is the best place to buy it. We need the complete set up. Support arms, braces, canvas...everything. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!

Where are you? I imagine it's a lot easier (cheaper) to buy local rather than paying shipping.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

That's what I thought too Big5er but so far the places I have found that sells the complete awning with all hardware ships free!! I was shocked because I know those things are heavy!! 

We are about an hour east from Dallas.

That is surprising Coach. If that's the case then I guess it's just a matter of who's the least expensive.

I live in the property of an RV repair facility. I've watched them do a ton of awnings. They make it look easy but I'm not sure I would want to do one that long. Good luck.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

I did have to replace an awning once and I bought it from a local RV shop that had ordered one for another customer who then never accepted it. As a result, I got it for cost or perhaps a bit less as they told me that they'd had it for a couple of years. Since that doesn't happen often, I'd not bothered to join the conversation. The only thing that I'd add is that while mine was only 18' long it still required two people to do it. Be very careful when you preload the roller spring. Mine was also 20 years ago.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived