How to remove 7 feet

ChuckD

Just kidding of course but I was setting up the reservations for the trip north back home to Oregon and found the State Parks (and others) that I like and stayed in before are too small for my new 38 foot Jayco.    Darn.  Also  maybe the road is to small too.  I was wondering if the road, Hiway 1 from Bodega Bay to Leggett, CA is passable for this RV and toad.  Been on it with my 31 foot Class C and toad but it has been a while (ten years) and I would hate to have to try to turn around.  

Any ideas?

2005 Jayco Greyhawk 30 ft
2007 Honda CR-V Toad
Pauline and I

Blog: www.RVtravelsofPauline.blogspot.com

I live in the area and while I do drive to Bodega and to Fort Bragg to get to several campgrounds we enjoy with our 61’ long rig, I would not drive from Bodega to Fort Bragg or Leggit with the rig (if that makes sense).  It could be done, but it would not be an enjoyable trip.  I would recommend staying on 101 to traverse the area.  There are decent routes to get out to those areas to stay, but I don’t wander too far north or south of the towns with the whole rig.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Archived