CPAP Supplies

Who do you use for your CPAP supplies? When I started in 2011 I figured which firm was near my most frequent travel locations. I selected Lincare but this year has not been positive. They have lost records and reverted to an OLD address.

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

I use Edge Park https://www.edgepark.com/cpap-respiratory-and-tracheostomy/c/L1-7. They have been easy to deal with. Of course you will need to verify whether they are approved by your insurance. Their normal operations try to send supplies automatically but you can just not approve the reoorder. I just order as I need them and have them sent to where I am located at the time.

Hope this helps!

Gene & Lisa (and Abby)

2014 Chevy 3500 D/A 4x4 Dually

2015 DRV Mobile Suites 38PS3

Trailersaver TS3

2012 Toyota Prius

event.png

I buy my own supplies, so my solution may be different. I use Cpappluss.com and find the price I get very attractive. I deal with the same woman each time, she usually cuts ~25% off of my purchase. I've had her ship to several different addresses, never a fail. Ask for Sandy.

Dave W. KE5GOH

Stuck in the 70's ---

In E. Texas

I have used United States Medical Supply for 11 years and the only thing is that you have to watch that they don't "bundle" a set of normally replaced supplies in your order, unless you want them to. They ship them where I want and when so it does not all have to go through my mail service.

RVBuddys Journal Our progress into full-timing.
Budd & Merrily ===-> SKP# 088936 Other Websites:---> Hub of all my blogs
Clifford - 2000 VNL64T770 :: DakotR - 1999 C40KS King of the Road :: $PRITE - 2013 Smart Passion w/cruise

I use Apria Healthcare. Apria.com 925-245-2485. They call me every few months to see what I need. They also get approval for my stuff before they process it. Painless .

James

2024 GMC 3500HD DRW Denali Diesel

2019 Keystone Avalanche 396BH

USN Retired

The last few times we ordered our cpap supplies Amazon prices beat our cost (using our insurance)... and of course your order ships wherever you are. With our previous provider, our supplies were at NO COST... of course that changed. We try to keep back up supplies... so when something gets used, we promptly reorder. Got stuck ONE time and needed a filter... so just checked with the local Medical Supply store and picked up a set. If you use a local Medical Supply they will need the info about your machine... model etc. so call ahead to see exactly what is needed.

Debbie

2000 Volvo 770 Auto Shift/ 2L Custom Hauler Body with Smart Car Air Loader
2011 Smart Passion

2012 New Horizons 42' Custom 5th wheel (New Horizons Ambassadors)

Archived