The count down has just begun

Well, we just signed a contract on the stick and bricks house. 19 days until we become full timers. Looking forward to picking your brains and learning a lot for you all. Thanks in advance.

Ryan

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Congratulations! The first big step in a new adventure. Stay positive, and realize that life is never without difficulties and most such things happen no matter where you are or what you life in. RV life isn't perfect, but it is exciting and interesting. Your future is only limited by your imagination and creativity!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We just joined this forum. We plan to quit our jobs in 2017 and full time. Of course we have to downsize, buy the 5th wheel and the truck, sell the house etc. We have two years to get it all done. Some days I am so excited I can hardly wait. Then, I get really scared. It will be such a different life style than we have ever lived. No one around us understands our strong desire to travel, free of time constraints, free of schedules etc. So, it is a roller coaster of emotions. The count down has begun for us too.

Kathie and Tom

Ambition 33QS (Honalee)

Augusta RV

We just joined this forum. We plan to quit our jobs in 2017 and full time. Of course we have to downsize, buy the 5th wheel and the truck, sell the house etc. We have two years to get it all done. Some days I am so excited I can hardly wait. Then, I get really scared. It will be such a different life style than we have ever lived. No one around us understands our strong desire to travel, free of time constraints, free of schedules etc. So, it is a roller coaster of emotions. The count down has begun for us too.

Know what you mean. This has been a 5 year plan for us.

Update, deal fell through as it was contingent and we declined the contract.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hope everything closes as planned. In our situation, we sold the house (financed it for the new owner), then they defaulted, we had to forclose, fix it up then put it on the market again. Then had a buyer, then we had four (4) closings, the last one finally worked. SOLD left me bald headed (ok I was bald when we started this), and finally were able to start full-timing for real. That was 7 years ago. The thing is don't worry, it will happen, and when it does, you're FREE!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of full-timing!!

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Archived