Finally Found a shorter box

lappir

Unfortunately it really won't work for me. It is 12' 6", but only 8 ft wide and 6'6" tall. It's in rough shape too. Has a hole in the middle of the front round over part and a big ding at the front passenger lower corner that broke several pop rivets. It did have several pieces of Etrack mounted on three sides inside and padded 2x4's at three levels up the sides. Fiberglass roof made it very light inside too, may have to look at that as an upgrade. I took several photos and will try to get them uploaded and linked to this post in a few days. One of the things that intrigued me the most was the use of LP for the truck as it's primary source of fuel. It is a retired Schwann's truck and has huge LP tanks mounted on each side. My guess is they would each hold 150 lbs, they are as long as a 100# cylinder but with a much greater diameter. I have briefly though of mounting one of them to my truck and when I stay in a winter location I would be able to get through more than just a few days on my 30# tank.

Rod

https://plus.google.com/photos/101351212510298499646/albums/6104501441433177169?authkey=CKiB3qmCisnzowE

Above link to google+album

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived