cord outlet up grade

runaway parents

So last weekend went to hitch up the trailer to go camping.(actually to take care of a little hitch itch problem) Stuck finger in hole to lift door to push cord back into trailer. And to my surprise there was a wasp nest being built on the inside. Needless to say they was not very happy with me invading there space. Fortunately nobody got stung  This could have a potential to be a big problem  . With the former tenant's evicted I figure it is time for a up grade. I have 51/8 inch diameter p&d rv cord outlet want to up grade to same diameter twist lock . Rv dealers ideas around here seem to want to jerry rig up something. want it to look professional looking when finished . Got any ideas ?

20 minutes ago, runaway parents said:

Good start but I have a round hole the cover is 51/8 inch diameter like to keep it round. If possible

So your thinking it won't be cool to be square?

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

Ha ha ha.you guys are funny .So wife had a good idea take a stainless steel dish scratcher and stick in the hole. about a $1.00 at any grocery store .cheap but effective I will work on trying to be cool. its going to take a while .Hmmmm I wonder if there's a forum for that?

Archived