Classes of 2008 and 2009

Will be thinking about ya and probably talking about ya, and well, praying that Jim's surgery goes great and you have a "Brand New Man!" This week my man got new glasses and new teeth and if we could find somewhere to get a new back, then I'd have a new man too!

Wow! With all those new parts I don't think we'll even recognize him. :rolleyes:

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was surprised this AM to see all the 08-09'ers pulling out, a little shocked that Jim and Sandie, and the single lady from Canada, (don't remember her name) was the only ones to come over to say bye.

Yes this is the Class of 2007's 5 year reunion, and like any Escapee function it is open to ANYONE that wants to join in.

We did not want to seem rude. Everything was happening so fast and there really wasn't anyone around to say good bye to at the time we left.

So long, it was nice to meet you and maybe sometime we will meet up again. Have a great reunion.

Hugs!

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Had a nice campfire tonight but missed Denice to keep feeding it. The wind stayed down and it was fairly warm out there. Toni brought Cranberry Juice and Mike brought Maple cookies. Now that is what I call a nice fire. Terry finished wiring his Tri-Metric today so I don't know how we are going to keep him out of trouble now. Maybe we can convince him to take one of these rocks apart and put it back together again. No, that wouldn't work he'd get Doug to help him. Debbie brought me a bottle of Pinot Noir tonight. See what a bit of begging can do. Everyone Pretty Please bring cranberry Juice. That's spelled Pinot Noir just incase you forgot. I went to town today to see if I could find the Honda Generator Vender. I guess he isn't coming this year because I searched the whole town and couldn't find him anywhere. So Now I need more Cranberry Juice.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Had a nice campfire tonight but missed Denice to keep feeding it. The wind stayed down and it was fairly warm out there. Toni brought Cranberry Juice and Mike brought Maple cookies. Now that is what I call a nice fire. Terry finished wiring his Tri-Metric today so I don't know how we are going to keep him out of trouble now. Maybe we can convince him to take one of these rocks apart and put it back together again. No, that wouldn't work he'd get Doug to help him. Debbie brought me a bottle of Pinot Noir tonight. See what a bit of begging can do. Everyone Pretty Please bring cranberry Juice. That's spelled Pinot Noir just incase you forgot. I went to town today to see if I could find the Honda Generator Vender. I guess he isn't coming this year because I searched the whole town and couldn't find him anywhere. So Now I need more Cranberry Juice.

There is a Honda dealer in Parker, and they wil deliver it to you across the river in CA for $5, that saves you the AZ taxes.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Well I'm starting to feel better and almost ready to join the frey. I do think I'll have to pass up on the camp fires though.

Lee the nearest Honda Generator shop is in Parker. I bought one from them last year. They are a good shop.

Dave C.

Millie the mooch

2500 D/M CC.

27RL Wildcat

SKP#94751

Well I'm starting to feel better and almost ready to join the frey. I do think I'll have to pass up on the camp fires though.

Lee the nearest Honda Generator shop is in Parker. I bought one from them last year. They are a good shop.

Glad you're feeling better. Knew you weren't feeling too well but didn't realize you were REALLY not feeling well until I got your email today. You take care of yourself but we hope to see you soon! We're doing a pizza potluck tomorrow if you want to stop by. Just bring yourself and Millie. We'll go from there. :D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Shadowtracks .... where are you? We were talking about you today and wondering when we'd see the whites of your eyes?

This has been an interesting day in "Q". Boy, has this been an interesting day in "Q". :D

We're here!! Still in Benson, getting things done, getting...restless. Still some projects left to do before we head over there, but I did get the muffler changed on the rig, so that one is done. Expect to wander that way on the 15th, assuming the crick wash don't rise, and Jeri doesn't change the location too many more times. We'll put the latest (??) loc into our brain-dead GPS, which will likely try to route us through San Diego. A GPS tuneup with a hammer is getting closer :lol: (This is called terminal percussive maintenance.)

Dave and Nancy

99 Foretravel U270 36'

02 Subaru WRX 14'

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/roundfeet/

Guest coldsmoke

We're here!! Still in Benson, getting things done, getting...restless. Still some projects left to do before we head over there, but I did get the muffler changed on the rig, so that one is done. Expect to wander that way on the 15th, assuming the crick wash don't rise, and Jeri doesn't change the location too many more times. We'll put the latest (??) loc into our brain-dead GPS, which will likely try to route us through San Diego. A GPS tuneup with a hammer is getting closer :lol: (This is called terminal percussive maintenance.)

speaking of a wash,, dont do what a fellow did here yesterdAY he tried to cross one of those washes with a dutch star probaly 40footer. well needless to say a couple hours later there was a lot of picture taking of the hung up rig. looked bad but he did get out.

also we have a new name for our GPS.. im not allowed to type that kind of language on the forum,, but i bet you get the drift

we will leave on friday for ca and vegas but be back on the 20th hope to finally meet you guys

mike and deb

speaking of a wash,, dont do what a fellow did here yesterdAY he tried to cross one of those washes with a dutch star probaly 40footer. well needless to say a couple hours later there was a lot of picture taking of the hung up rig. looked bad but he did get out.

also we have a new name for our GPS.. im not allowed to type that kind of language on the forum,, but i bet you get the drift

we will leave on friday for ca and vegas but be back on the 20th hope to finally meet you guys

mike and deb

DId you get the POI's loaded on your GPS? If not, see if Jeri will help load them. Not sure if this will help your GPS but makes it friender to use. You have updated to the latest map update, I hope. When Garmin send me a replacement last month the maps had not been updated since 2009.

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

Toni fixed pizza for this evenings get-to-gather. Boy was it good. I haven't had pizza with a crust as good as that for one heck of a long time. After going back for seconds, I went back for thirds. Then I lit the campfire and we topped off the evening talking about everyone who wasn't here. Shadowtracks that wasn't your flux capacitor having a phase reversal, it was your ears ringing. You better get over here and defend yourself. Jeri made me some fancy business cards today. They really make me look important but she made me promise not to back up Terry wanting to get solar panels or she'd send them to the Inquirer, or what ever they call that rag.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Wahoo!! We're going to have lunch on Friday with Freddy and Delcie down in Casa Grande. Sure looking forward to seeing them again. Tomorrow is Jim's nuclear stress test.

How nice for you!! We should arrange for everyone to pass by and see you first.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

I went to Parker today to see about having my Honda Generator serviced, You know. Oil, filters and all that good stuff. The Honda place up there is big. They have Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki and a few more motorcycle and Quad dealerships plus the generators. They wanted $109.++ Plus parts and material, to service the generator and gave me an appointment for next week. I don't think I'll be keeping that appointment. At that price I could run it until it blows up and buy a new one for the price of the service to keep it in good shape. I think I'll find a service place in a different type of business like Tractor Suppy or Northern Equipment. After picking up a few groceries at Wally World I went to the Crossroads Cafe. That is where we all stopped on the way back from the Desert Bar way back in 2008. It's still as busy as it ever was and the food is still top notch. By the time I got out of Parker it was time to come back home and take a Steve.

We are at Casa Grande at Roovers Roost. Will meet Jim and Sandie Friday for lunch. Then off to Q Sat. Looking forward to seeing everyone. [Toni if there was something you wanted us to pickup for you let us know.]

LIFE IS GOOD!!! :D

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

We are at Casa Grande at Roovers Roost. Will meet Jim and Sandie Friday for lunch. Then off to Q Sat. Looking forward to seeing everyone. [Toni if there was something you wanted us to pickup for you let us know.]

LIFE IS GOOD!!! :D

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy - there should be a small package for me at the office or in the mail slots under "L". It should be there and Nancy in the office knows to let you take it. If it's not there, well, we will have to get it when we get there.

So looking forward to seeing you both.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Someone stole our sun today. It was a little cool sitting out. Steve and Carol got in this evening a little behind schedule so when they arrived we didn't even let them park Bessy Bus. We just loaded them in a car and off we all went to have dinner at the Palo Verde in town. Good meal and good company. Now if we can just keep Steve awake durning the day tomorrow. We are thinking about everyone putting their generator under Bessy Bus but we don't think Carol would like that. Any Ideas.

Someone stole our sun today. It was a little cool sitting out. Steve and Carol got in this evening a little behind schedule so when they arrived we didn't even let them park Bessy Bus. We just loaded them in a car and off we all went to have dinner at the Palo Verde in town. Good meal and good company. Now if we can just keep Steve awake durning the day tomorrow. We are thinking about everyone putting their generator under Bessy Bus but we don't think Carol would like that. Any Ideas.

Throw Millie in the bus.....She likes Stevebiggrin.gif

Dave C.

Millie the mooch

2500 D/M CC.

27RL Wildcat

SKP#94751

Had a great lunch with Freddy and Delcie today. We sat and talked for over three hours. Hated to have to come home. They are headed your way tomorrow.

Carol and Doug (she posts as Carol A) are also headed over that way. They plan on parking with the 2007 group but if you get a chance to say hi to them that would be great.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

We had a very nice dinner around the campfire this evening and enough talk to keep everyone's ears burning for a while. After just about everyone went to their rig Steve and I sat around the Campfire until there was nothing left but ambers. This morning Terry came over and we got him started on learning chip carving. I think Jeri is about to ban him from coming over to my rig. Every time he does it cost her money because he wants to buy whatevery we talked about at my place. But you know if we men don't have our toys to play with we might start playing with dolls. Real live dolls.

Jan 13 to Jan 22 at Quartzsite with the 07 rally. We are 09. We came with fellow SKPs and everyone we have met so far is really nice. It was fun around the campfire and looks like we are going to be eating really good this weeK!! It is great to make new friends and meet up with a few old ones. This is our 1st visit and everyone is real excited to show us the "Q" winter lifestyle that you hear so much about.

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

Had a great lunch with Freddy and Delcie today. We sat and talked for over three hours. Hated to have to come home. They are headed your way tomorrow.

Carol and Doug (she posts as Carol A) are also headed over that way. They plan on parking with the 2007 group but if you get a chance to say hi to them that would be great.

Freddy and Delcie have arrived. So good to see our "cowboys".

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

I thought I was going to get a lot done today but I ended up doing so much talking with everyone that not much got done except going to dump this morning. I need to go to the LTVA kiosh and get a new permit but forgot all about it today. I think they are closed on Sunday so I'll have to get there the first thing Monday morning. I thought it was going to be too chilly for a campfire this evening but we had one and it was great. As usual Steve and I were the last to leave the fire and sat out there gabbing after everyone else retired. Life is Good just as Freddy says.

"The Doghouse" is heading that direction today. Not as early as it usually gets on the road, but earlier than "Bessie Bus" hits the road. Jeri, stand by for a phone call looking for a "Follow Me" guide from the Entrance.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

"The Doghouse" is heading that direction today. Not as early as it usually gets on the road, but earlier than "Bessie Bus" hits the road. Jeri, stand by for a phone call looking for a "Follow Me" guide from the Entrance.

Joe

Golly, Joe. We've all been standing down by the host station waiting for you. You're late!! :D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

A little chilly and breezy tonight but we had a campfire anyway. We picked up 3 new rigs today so the campfire circle is getting pretty large. I did get out of the LTVA today. I went to the Pit Stop to get LP. Big Deal. The clouds maid it a very poor day for solar so I didn't hit full charge today. So I'll cut this short and stop using my battery.