Dometic delimma

Hi guys 

I have a dometic 3 way fridge an rmd 8551 ,it has power ,it has audible alarms *buttons,door open )but no lights on the control panel ,the fridge itself works fine just no control lights ,have checked all wiring ,all fuses (what I can find )any thoughts anyone ?I'm thinking it might be the circuitboard.

Welcome to the forums. We will do our best to help you and let's start by getting you a copy of the Dometic Service Manual which you can download.

If I understand the refrigerator is working find but has no indications at all. Is yours the manual or the automatic ignition?

The model that you have is not sold in the USA so I doubt that any of us have experience with it but, in looking at the electrical diagrams of the service manual, it appears that plug X15 on the power circuit board supplies the display so that is where i'd start to check. Have you tried the operation in all modes? Starting on page 30 of the service manual there is a series of steps for diagnostics, so I'd try that to see if it will work with your situation. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI